Inspired by slim-fitting streetwear pant design, this five-pocket pant delivers all the tech necessary for riding a variety of terrain.
The Analog Thatcher Pant is well-suited for park laps and spring shredding. Made with a waterproof shell for optimum layering, it's a slim fit, streetwear-inspired style complete with mesh lining and taped seams to keep moisture in check all-season long.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric (10,000mm/10,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Mapped with nylon taffeta body and polyester mesh lining
- Microfleece-lined fly and waistband
- Expandable, anti-scuff cuffs
- Back pockets with hook-and-loop closure, microfleece-lined hand-warmer pockets, zippered back pocket, and zippered thing pockets