A technical snowboard jacket that has everything you need plus a few hidden gems you'll wonder how you ever rode without.
The Analog Greed Jacket is for anyone who wants more. More style with waterproof fabric that keeps you dry and focused on your next line. Enjoy more laps in insulated comfort and a sweat-wicking lining to regulate your temp on the hill and in the chair. Its relaxed fit is loaded with technical features to keep you focused without losing sight of style.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric (10,000mm/10,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Mapped with polyester sherpa fleece on the hood, printed polyester taffeta on the body, nylon taffeta on the sleeves, and polyester mesh venting for added warmth and breathability
- Low-bulk THERMOLITE® (60g) insulation uses 40% recycled materials to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
- Contour hood is helmet compatible and features front and rear adjustment
- Water-repellent zip-out waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Adjustable cuffs with elastic cuff link
- Interior mesh dump pocket, zippered chest pocket, zippered media pocket with media port, and zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets