inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versand
A well rounded board. Whether it be clean & pumping or desperate times, a drawn in tail with ample rocker out the back lets you whip this board around with ease. Don't be afraid to go up in volume. A wider nose and waist keeps you afloat, making it our best epoxy board for small/mushy conditions or for beginners looking for an easier way to catch waves.
Plenty of rocker in the nose to hook into a turn or keep you from pearling, this board was designed with all skill levels in mind.
- Epoxy core with single stringer.
- Vacuum glassed with 6OZ. cloth
- High density PE foam deck
- Ultra-thin soft HDPE slick bottom
- Dimensions: 6'4" x 21" x 2 ½”
- Core: Epoxy Core
- Stringer: Single Stringer
- Fin Setup: Tri (x3 FCS II Fin Setup)
- Fin System: FCS II
- Volume: 6'4": 37.5L
+ Leash Plug installed
+ FCS II Softflex Fins included