Ståle Sandbech’s go-to for deep days, the Stale Fish is all about floating through the choppiest of seas. Loaded to the gills with taper, Free-the-Ride camber and Directional Diamond 3D for maximum float, railing carves and stomping deep landings. Yeah, it’s safe to say this thing is as fun as it Looks.
- FREE-THE-RIDE: Designed for all-mountain prowess and float in the deep. Rockered in the nose, flat under the front foot, with a positive cambered tail.
- DIRECTIONAL: TAPER 20MM All-mountain marauders. Taper is featured in directional boards built with wider noses than tails, helping with agile turns and added float in deep snow.
- DIRECTIONAL: DIAMOND 3D Designed to increase float in deep snow, improve handling in variable terrain, smooth turn initiation, reduce edge catch and complement all-mountain riding in all-senses.
- BAMBOO OMEGA HOTRODS: One single rod of bamboo milled into the boards core in the nose for pressability and playfulness.
Made of carbon, Omegas act as housing built around the HotRods and are designed to provide additonal power and responsiveness.
- TRIAX GLASS: Fiberglass running in three different axes, built for torsionally rigidity and added snap.
- POP CORE: Our most versatile and durable core, built with alternating strips of 20mm strips of poplar and 20mm strips of paulownia.
- BIAX GLASS: Fiberglass with two different axes, built to be more torsionally playful and flexible
- SINTERSTRONG BASE: The new go-to, this hardworking base is easy to fix with great wax retention. A low maintenance daily driver for riders of all ability levels.